sexta-feira, 27 de maio de 2011

Damon´s quote

Some girls just can't resist my good looks, my style and my charm and my unflinching ability to listen to Taylor Swift.

Caroline: Hey, how come you don't sparkle? Damon: Because I live in the real world where vampires burn in the sun.

Damon: Why are you so mean to me? Lexi: Have you met you?

Have I entered an alternate universe where Stefan is fun?

Damon: What's so special about this Bella girl? Edward's so whipped
Damon: Somehow you're the only one that wins. How'd that happen?
Katherine: I didn't let love get in the way.
Damon: Enjoy an eternity alone, Katherine.


Elena "Will I be safe with you?"
Damon "yes"
Elena "Can I trust you?"
Damon "No"

Giuseppe: What do you mean you are not going back(to university)?
Damon: I would have thought even you could understand such a simple sentence father.Shall I repeat it in Latin for you?


Retirado duma página facebook ( uma página amiga da minha página)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário